My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


I paid for a tag at my vets office and received the tag to put on his collar. Isn't that a license tag?

The tag you receive from the veterinarian is either a rabies tag or, more commonly, a Pet Identification tab.  Local veterirnarians are not currently authorized agents for Animal Licensing in the City of Visalia.

Please contact Animal Services at (559) 713-4686 or visit the City's website to get your pet licensed.

back to top