My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print

Social Issues

How do I find a day care center for my children?

Contact Tulare County Resource & Referral for a list of licensed providers. The Parks & Recreation Department offers day camps for school age children during the winter, spring & summer breaks.  Call (559) 713-4365 for more information.

How do I get meals delivered?

For information on local meal delivery programs, contact the Kings/Tulare Area Agency on Aging online, email them at or call 1-800-321-2462 or call them at 1-800-321-2462.

I am an employer looking for qualified employees

The City of Visalia works with several organizations to recruit, train and place workers based on the needs of employers. Our partner organizations include: Proteus, C-SET, and Employment Training Panel.  Feel free to contact them for further information.

I am homeless and need help

Come to the Visalia Police Department.

Who should I call if a child's in danger?

Call 911

back to top