City Projects on the Horizon
The City of Visalia Purchasing Department is currently soliciting bids/proposals for a number of upcoming projects and services.
From projectors to Police Department uniforms, the current list includes:
- Epson Projectors for Visalia Convention Center
- Closing date is 6/29/18, 17-18-77
- Contract for Transporting Road Materials
- Closing date is 7/6/18, 17-18-74
- 2-Axle Water Truck for Water Conservation Plant
- Closing date is 7/6/18, 17-18-75
- Contract to Supply and Tailor Police Department Uniforms
- Closing date is 7/9/18, 17-18-42
- Voice Loggers (Dispatch)
- Closing date is 7/13/18, 17-18-69
Bid specifications, instructions and contract documents may be obtained by contacting email@example.com
or by calling 559-713-4334.
For information on how to become a vendor with the City of Visalia or to stay informed of upcoming bid processes, please contact the Purchasing Department for instructions to register with our bid notification system.