Correction: The previous version of this article incorrectly stated the location of the meeting. The 5/21 City Council meeting will be held at City Hall West.
Join us for the next meeting of the Visalia City Council on Monday, May 21st. The Council will be back in the Chambers located in City Hall West, at 707 W. Acequia.
Monday’s meeting starts with the Work Session at 4 p.m. and includes the following items:
Introductions of New Employees
- Dolores Verduzco, Financial Analyst – Community Development
- Kate Noel, Police Records Specialist – Police Department
- Ira Taylor, Assistant Communications Operator
- Doug Burch, Police Officer
- Azalia Chavez, Financial Analyst
- Review and discussion of proposed fees, increases and adjustments to the City’s Rates and Fees Schedule.
- Continued review of Capital Improvement Budgets and future requests.
The Regular Session starts at 7 p.m. and Items and Public Hearings include:
- Authorization to afford the design contract for the Santa Fe Street and Tulare Avenue Roundabout to 4Creeks, Inc.
- Authorization to purchase traffic signal poles and necessary support materials for the signalization of the intersections of County Center Street at Houston Avenue and Mooney Boulevard at Riggin Avenue.
- Receive staff presentation on the Goshen Avenue/Demaree Street Intersection Improvement Project.
The full agenda is viewable here.
For those that can't attend the City Council meeting in-person, it can be viewed via Facebook Live on the City's Facebook page.