Passport Services Temporarily Suspended
Passports services, currently inside City Hall West, will be closed from January 8, 2019 through February 25, 2019.
Passport services will resume on February 26, 2019.
For those needing immediate passport services, you can utilize either one of the following locations:
U.S. Post Office on 2345 W. Beech Ave., Visalia
Phone: (559) 732-2237
TTY: (877) 889-2457
Tulare Public Library on 475 N. M Street, Tulare
- Passport Appointment Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Passport Photo Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, appointment times are required.
- To schedule an appointment online, or for more information, go here.
Phone: (559) 685-4500
- No appointments available, walk-ins only
- Facility hours are Thursday from 12 - 6 p.m., Friday from 12 - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- For more information, visit the Tulare Public Library here.
For general information on passports, call the National Passport Info Center at 1-877-487-2778 or visit the U.S. Department of State page on passports and international travel.