Passport Services Temporarily Suspended
Passports services, currently inside City Hall West, are currently closed.
For those needing immediate passport services, you can utilize either one of the following locations:
U.S. Post Office on 2345 W. Beech Ave., Visalia
Phone: (559) 732-2237
TTY: (877) 889-2457
Tulare Public Library on 475 N. M Street, Tulare
- Passport Appointment Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Passport Photo Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, appointment times are required.
- To schedule an appointment online, or for more information, go here.
Phone: (559) 685-4500
- No appointments available, walk-ins only
- Facility hours are Thursday from 12 - 6 p.m., Friday from 12 - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- For more information, visit the Tulare Public Library here.
For general information on passports, call the National Passport Info Center at 1-877-487-2778 or visit the U.S. Department of State page on passports and international travel.