My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Who can apply to serve on a City Board, Committee or Commission?

Generally, the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and live or work within the urban area of Visalia as defined by the VUSD boundary map.  Please see more eligibility requirements listed in the Committees and Commissions Handbook.

back to top