My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


How do I Start or Stop Trash and Sewer Service?

To initiate any change in your trash or sewer service you should call FATHOM at 1-855-203-1315 (toll free).  They will be able to assist with the following type of transactions:

  • Establishing new service
  • Terminating service
  • Transferring service
  • Making Payments
  • Answering questions about your bill

back to top