My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Will the City Arborist provide me with an evaluation of my private Valley Oak tree?

The City’s position is private property owners should contact a private Certified Arborist to evaluate your privately owned tree. Many are listed and identified on the internet or in the phone book.  The City does not provide a tree inspection service for private Valley Oak trees.

If you have more questions or want to talk to someone about our Valley Oak trees, please feel free to contact Urban Forestry at 559-713-4428.

back to top