My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Is there a charge for having a bounce house?

There a $10 bounce house permit fee. Bounce houses are allowed in designated areas only with a permit.  Bounce house organizations must be approved through the Parks and Recreation Department.  Call (559) 713-4365 for more information.

back to top