My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Is alcohol allowed in City parks?

A permit to consume alcohol may be obtained with a paid picnic area reservation at authorized park locations only and an additional $25 alcohol permit fee.  Those consuming alcohol must be 21 years of age or older.  Call the Parks and Recreation Department at (559) 713-4365 for more information.

back to top