My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Can I have a bounce house or water slide in the park?

Bounce houses are allowed in some parks and are site specific. There is a $10 bounce house permit fee.  Bounce house organizations must be approved through the Visalia Parks and Recreation Department.

Water slides are not allowed in any park at this time due to drought conditions.
Click here for information on reserving a park or call the Visalia Parks and Recreation Department at (559) 713-4365 for more information.

back to top