My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


Can I get an extension on a fix-it ticket?

Yes. We will allow one extension before forwarding your ticket to Tulare County Superior Court. You may contact (559) 713-4212 to ask for a 7 day extension as long as the due date has not passed.

back to top