My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


What do I do if my container is damaged?

If your container is damaged, please call the Customer Care Center...1-833-268-2455 to report damages or visit Visalia Works to report the problem and request a repair.

If any container is burned, it is the sole responsibility of the property owner to pay for the damaged or replacement can. Please call the Customer Care Center at 1-833-268-2455 for charges.

back to top