My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


What should I do if I move?

The containers are assigned to the property address. If you move, you must leave the containers at that address. Call the City Utility Customer Care Center toll free at 1-833-268-2455 to remove your name as the responsible party for payment.

back to top