My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


I would like a rumble strip installed on my street

rumble strips and other similar traffic speed controls must meet specific conditions in order to be installed.  Please call Public Works Customer Service at 713-4428 for more information and to request a study.

back to top