My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


I want to request a stop sign

Please call the Public Works Customer Service line at 713-4428 or send a written request to:
The City of Visalia
Traffic Safety Division
315 E Acequia Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
Please describe the location where a stop sign is being requested as well as the reason(s) why an intersection is in need of a stop sign. A work request will be generated to investigate your request.  In order to install a new stop sign at a location, it must meet several criteria including traffic flow, street type, etc.

back to top