My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


My street sign is missing or damaged

Call Public Works Customer Service at 713-4428 to report the missing street sign or send a written request to:
The City of Visalia
Traffic Safety Division
315 E Acequia Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
Please include a brief description of the location of the missing street name sign or any other missing street sign. Include your contact information so the City can properly address your concerns.
Your request will be placed on the list of signs to be replaced.  There are a lot of street on the list to be replaced at any given time, so please be patient and allow at least 4 weeks for it to get replaced.

315 E Acequia Ave

CA 93291
back to top