My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


I am remodeling my house what permits do I need

Building, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Permits as applicable may be required.  Contact the Building Safety Division at 315 E Acequia, Visalia, CA  (559) 713-4444.  If located in the Historic Preservation District prior approval is needed from the Planning Division at (559) 713-4359.

back to top