My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


I am opening a restaurant, what permits and licenses do I need

A City Business Tax Certificate is required; however it is a tax not a license to operate.  Requirements from other regulatory agencies may be needed and is recommended to receive approval prior to applying for a Business Tax Certificate.  Visit the web below: or contact the Business Tax Division at 315 E. Acequia, (559) 713-4326.

back to top