My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


The trees in my street are diseased

Trees on private property are the responsibility of the property owner; however, there are regulations regarding oak trees.  Regarding public right of way trees, please call the City of Visalia Urban Forestry Division at (559) 713-4384 for more information.

back to top