My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


How do I file a complaint about flooding in my neighborhood?

If there is no immediate danger to life or property, please call the Public Works Customer Service line at (559) 713-4428 during normal work hours to report the condition.  

If the situation is after hours and cannot wait until normal business hours, please call the Police Department non-emergency at (559) 734-8116.  If there is an emergency, call 911. 

back to top