My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


A traffic sign is broken, missing, or illegible

Stop, yield and other traffic flow signs should be reported immediately to PD on our Non-Emergency line (559) 734-8116. 

Other signs should be reported to Public Works Customer Service using VISALIA WORKS or at (559) 713-4428.

back to top