My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print


How do I obtain a parking permit?

If you reside or own property in a certain district, the street parking maybe regulated by permit only.  You may contact the Community Development Department at (559) 713-4444.  The office is located at 315 E Acequia, Visalia, CA  93291

back to top