My Visalia
Close Panel
  • Email
  • Print

Bill, Tax & Fee payments

How can I get a parking permit?

If you reside or own property in a certain district, the street parking maybe regulated by permit only.  You may contact the Community Development Department at (559) 713-4444.  The office is located at 315 E Acequia, Visalia, CA  93291

I have a question about a bill from the city

For questions regarding your city utility bill, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-855-203-1315.

back to top